Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Champ spawn -which is best?

- - - - - champ spawn

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi, which champ spawn is most frequented do you think? Ive only ever been to despise. I did try and find destard last night but with no luck :-/ which spawn is busiest and is that because its the best?
fdshjsssssssssakjsaljsla - translation - can you please res me?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Despise is usually the one that is most frequented.. It is where alot of guilds do their battle, then at terra, after the star room opens. I think the reason most people do Despise is because well, it is by far the easiest, it is guaranteed to be rat spawn everytime, and they can hold the champ better, with just 1 entrance. But I have been told, there is a new additional bridge, so I dont know how defending the champ has changed.

Destard is quite popular as well. Guaranteed dragon spawn everytime, and quite easy. It is in the north-east part of the dungeon. Just go in, and go straight back and up the ramp, and across some gas traps.

When you see a guild doing a(damn, name slipped my mind) one with unicorns/Ki'rins, pixies. That one. 9 times out of 10, they are gearing up to do a Harrower. Also again, a very easy spawn if you are positive karma, and just wait til 4th tier to blow your karma on serpentine dragons.

Mind you, this is all off of memory, as I am out of the game for a while, and things may have changed in the 5 months I have been gone, but it has been the method for quite a few years..

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

When you see a guild doing a(damn, name slipped my mind) one with unicorns/Ki'rins, pixies. That one. 9 times out of 10, they are gearing up to do a Harrower. Also again, a very easy spawn if you are positive karma, and just wait til 4th tier to blow your karma on serpentine dragons.

Oakes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
damn! I knew it was something like that. I've been out of the game for too long now...

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
I havn't gone champing in many months now, but I seem to remember City of the Dead being a popular spot as well as it is just a short run from Delucia and quite a few places to trap the spawn and quite a few 'outs' for the guild.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
i have beeen liking destard and despise latley
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champ, spawn