Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Are you 120??

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
My main account is 109 mths old, my gfs is i think 86 and our misc account is 97.

You will never catch my Decardo character on a Ethy Polar bear though :P
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Mine is 120 not sure when it rolled over been away :(

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Finally checked our accounts, they're at 96, 94 and 24.

Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Account age is seriously nothing since folks have given their accounts away and sold their accounts... so in such a 120 month old account could be held by a person who as only been actually playing for much less time....and those that maybe have been playing since the begining may have given their accounts away in a brief moment of stupidity... *raises hand to that one*

It to me is who has played UO since Sept 1997..... who has stuck thru it thick and thin even with the brief moments of insanity...=)

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

:new_newbie:Silly Foot may have the age to ride the polar, now only if he can stay alive long enough for people to see it. :new_newbie:

Hey Spreedle! You know that's how I roll! Someone has to make you look good!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

uothief.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Not even close. 60-something? I keep closing my account.

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
oki, Garod's account is at 118 months, and mine is not far behind... somewhere around 113? give or take...

So anyone else still have multiple houses on one account?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spree

Spree

I ♥ ORKIES !!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
I have one account that has 5 houses on Atlantic one per character, one on AOL Legions (not sure if it is still there since i dont have AOL anymore), and a 7th house I dont remember where it was.
Posted Image
Ahh. Sorry to misinform. I redirect your questions on all things Stratics to Delilah ~ TizzyL

Sir Sweetleaf

Sir Sweetleaf

Ottersrun Taphouse of Guardians Gate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
One in the 80s and one that was given to me in the 90s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://tinyurl.com/6odxy4

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
woohoo, turned 121 months on original account!
Posted Image

Glamorous

Glamorous

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
56 :(
Posted Image
"Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experiance."

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts

Yup in Atlantic and Pacific.

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

Someone has been eating the Play-Doh again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I have 2 accounts that are both my own. 1 is 36 months and 1 is 4 months. I was sooooo excited to make it to 36 months and get my etheral ostard for my necro/mage/spellweaver! Let's hear it for the "young people" in the game getting revved up about things that make all you "old people" laugh! I just opened the second account so I could get a second house for my plant growing. I will have plants and seeds of every type/color possible eventually. (If I don't go insane first from all the crossing!) :D=)
Pixie Sticks.....for kids who can't afford heroin.=)

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
my original account would be something like that .. 115 i think.

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

I have 2 accounts that are both my own. 1 is 36 months and 1 is 4 months. I was sooooo excited to make it to 36 months and get my etheral ostard for my necro/mage/spellweaver! Let's hear it for the "young people" in the game getting revved up about things that make all you "old people" laugh! I just opened the second account so I could get a second house for my plant growing. I will have plants and seeds of every type/color possible eventually. (If I don't go insane first from all the crossing!) :D=)

And the addiction sets in!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Lady Kylana

Lady Kylana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
My main account I'm on now is at 53 months (I think, I'll have to log in to check), but had I kept my original account (started December 1998, it would be at 104 months. I would REALLLYYYYY love to get the login info for that account, but I no longer have the e-mail address that I used then (I was on AOL) and I can't remember it to have it switched to my current e-mail address. Argh!!! >_<
Posted Image

Lady Kylana

Lady Kylana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Pfffft, yeah right. I couldn't even stay alive long enough to train up my original characters, let alone stay alive in the wilderness long enough to place a house.

Ahhhh, those were the days. =)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 120