Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Armor/Weapon/Archery/Jewelry/ property charts w/ caps

- - - - - caps charts property w or

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
I posted weapon and armor property /intensity charts to the VENDOR FAQ today. Since that thread does not get ALOT of traffic, putting it up here for those who want to know. Each is color coded for intensity value, and most valued properties.

This also gives me a chance to see any feedback, as noone can reply to a stickied thread in the FAQ.

I have some '?"'s on the chart. Have submitted these as FoF questions. If anyone has additional hard info, spill the beans!!!
:qgreenjumpers:

Full discussions of all properties can be found in the Commonly asked question forum.

Acronym list:

LRC - Lower Reagent Cost
LMC - Lower Mana Cost
HLD - Hit Lower Defense
HLL - Hit Life Leach
HML - Hit Mana Leach
HPR - Hit Point Rengeneration
HSL - Hit Stamina Leach
FC - Faster Casting
FCR - Faster Cast Recovery
DI - Damage Increase
DCI - Defense Chance Increase
HCI - Hit Chance Increase
EP - Enhanse Potions
LR - Lower Requirements
MI - Mana Increase
MR - Mana Regeneration
NS - Night Sight
RPD - Reflect Physical Damage
Self - Self Repair
SC - Spell Channeling
SDI - Spell Damage Increase
SR - Stamina Regeneration
SSI - Swing Speed Increase
UBWS - Use Best Weapon Skill

I am sure I missed some, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• UO Charts_Page_1.png
  • UO Charts_Page_2.png
  • UO Charts_Page_3.png
  • UO Charts_Page_4.png

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Are we able to get 51-100% stamina, mana, life leech properties on weapons? The chart shows up to 50%.
Posted Image

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
The disclaimer on the bottom states that due to the change, it is hard to show on the charts. Basically, leeches are STILL generated in the 1-50% range, but then they are multiplied by a factorr of their swing speed. That is why you will never see a dagger with 100% life leech, but commonly see lances with 100%. This is ALSO affected by the generated SSI.

I have posted a decent (still confusing) chart and explanation in the Item FAQ

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Ahhh. Thanks...I think I'm catching on!
Posted Image

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
I have been confused by it since I returned, and still not seeing it clearly. even our resident mathy types scratch their heads.

I was playing with the idea of classifying by wep speeds, but even that is complicated with SSI. And I would run out of room on the chart.

Useful links

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
I can fit most of the caps into the spreadsheet as well to make it an all in one. I will not be able to list all the conditionals (like FC2 for magery or chivlary if magery over 80, stuff like that).

Anyone want an all in one chart with caps and mods?

Useful links

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
My Walls Will Be Covered Like When I Was A Kid With Magizine Pics..lol
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Added in an archery chart today. Check first post for all 4 charts!

P.S I have all the charts and resources I have developed in an excel spread sheet and in adobe acrobat files. If you wish, I can e-mail them. PM me with your e-mail and I will send post-haste.

DO NOT put your e-mail in a response to this thread.

Useful links

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Nice to see all the information in a few collated charts

Thanks
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Completed charts with caps incorporated! BUT with the PvP changes possibly coming out, I will hold off posting until I know which caps are affected.

Useful links

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Completed charts with caps incorporated! BUT with the PvP changes possibly coming out, I will hold off posting until I know which caps are affected.

Awesome work Baldguy.Must of taken a LOT of work to put that together.

and yes

with the PvP changes possibly coming out, I will hold off posting until I know which caps are affected

KR Patch Info contained this news.

We're signed off for a Monday KR client patch (and a publish to TC.) We're actually calling this one Publish 46, because it's a WHOPPER.

Some highlights:

The PvP changes currently on TC4 (including some bug fixes to those changes - for example, the mana regen code wasn't working quite right, nor was the ethy stamina code.)

Lets hope it goes through smoothly,and irons out most of the recent problems with logging in and lag :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Thanks Mum. It was, but well worth it. Already seeing a decrease in the "is this good?" questions. Hopefully the charts are helping with that.

Useful links

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Gonna stickie this thread now. Today, added updated charts to the OP. These are in /png format, which seems to be less fuzzier (=)). Added in Max Caps for those that have em, with upcoming PvP changes noted. The new format will allow me to update charts in minutes, so no problemo if there is an error. Point it out, and I fix it!

Useful links

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caps, charts, property, w or