Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How do i get started again

- - - - - started

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
well.. i want to get back into UO, i played years ago for about a year, then a year again. Anywho, i have AOS already but i cant use the CD key since i already used it and forgot my account name. Is there anyway to buy it online and download it ? I tried the code UO site but you need to have an account to make a new account which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

But if i use paybycash i am able to get a new account code, should i just use paybycash ? Haha, can anyone write me a little guide on what i should do? And what is the most populated eastcost server?:D

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums and hopefully soon back to UO Dr.Brocoli :)

I think you can download the lastest expansion HERE. There is also the KR client. It is still in the rough so would recommend playing with the 2D unless you want to learn on the client of the future. You can get the link to it from HERE. Let us know which shard you end up on.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Kimi

Kimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
If you have the code thing off your AOS CD/box, then I think you might be able to recover your old account (if you didn't trade it to someone else using the official account transfer thing).
Not 100% on that, though...

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
If you want to play on your existing acct all you have to do is verify your acct info with EA....what your gonna need to know is email address originally used, cd key, and original method of payment I believe. If you didnt have any important items or well developed characters then you would be better off just purchasing a new acct as it will cost just as much to upgrade..hope this helps :)

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Does UO Gold include the new expansion?

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
New expansion has not been released yet..KR (Kingdom Reborn) is a new client which is still in the buggy working out the kinks phase, it is a free download. It does not come preloaded on gold.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

Haha, can anyone write me a little guide on what i should do? And what is the most populated eastcost server?:D

Walk into Fel, stand at the Brit crossroads till you get PK'd, then it will all come back to you! :P

j/k....Welcome back and to the UOF forums!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
well i mean SE or ML expansions... looks like i need to buy those too >.< man this will be expansive:P

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
When you get the latest expansion it comes with all the previous expansions :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
but that link for the free 15 days only gives up to aos content :P im just gonna use paybycash to buy ML

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
aye was wrong earlier ML does not come in gold, but if you buy ML you get all previous content!

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
it sucks i cant use a credit card to buy it since i need to have an existing UO account :S

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

it sucks i cant use a credit card to buy it since i need to have an existing UO account :S

Did you buy anything yet? I may have a new player code around from my last expansion box you can have.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Nah i didnt by anything yet, and the paybycash is kinda complicated and im a bit hazy about security, i really dont see why there isnt a way to use your credit card to buy it right away

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
do you have a spare key?

Dr.Brocoli

Dr.Brocoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
oh well doesnt matter im able to use interac, and i am buying it now so i can use credit card for monthly fee

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
OK, enjoy!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: started