Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Uoa Macros

- - - - - macros uoa

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Since the patch my built in marcros dont work like drk heal or bandage self any ideals why? I did count resoures but I get a wierd message look at pic below:

Posted Image

any ideals?
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Something always happens with UOA everytime there's a big publish/patch.

I'd give Tugsoft time to fix that I guess. F'Nor has a thread that might fix it. Haven't had time to log in yet to check it though.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
My macros are all glitched too. Blah.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah Ally's right. Everytime there is a patch, it screws the macros up, and is usually fixed within a day or 2. I always had to redo my suit items on my auto redress macro, cause it didnt save after patches, but that was about the only thing that got goofed up.

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
Something's done with item numbers in UO, and UOAssist needs to modify to catch up. If you continually use UOAssist with UO now, you're likely to crash with a "lost conn" gump if you push UOAssist.

Folks at EA/Mythic confirmed there was some changes, but it was not directed at disabling UOAssist; they away Tugsoft to fix the problem. I've already (along with others) sent Tugsoft the errors for possible fix.

Again, tring to push/use UOassist in this manner will cause the client to crash.

Things that work, Arm & Dress, won't crash you.
Things that DON'T work, disarm, undress, and will likely crash your client.
Mixed reports of bandage self, and other simple macro's may or may not cause you to crash/disconnect.

Patience is best followed at this point.

Here is the link for saving your UOA Macro's
http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=27507

Cheers,

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Posted by Jeremy on the 16th [ yesterday] in response to same comments as here .

http://www.uoforums....8242#post268242

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source UO U.Hall

Tug just posted patch two for UO Assist

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: macros, uoa