Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Is this a visable template for pve mostly pvm

- - - - - pve pvm template visable

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
120 archery-20 from headdress
120 tactics
120 parry
110 anotomy
105 heal
90 heal
rest in resist spells--this might be low but i have a all 70's suit

117 strenght
141 dex
55 int
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
dont think parry works with achery, maybe replace with bushido?

IS the 105 heal supposed to be 105 chiv? if so you can drop to 70 or 80 and put the points into resist.

Edit: bushido at 120 for an archer would give you a higher chance to crit. if not too important you can drop to gm and put even more points in resist :)
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
wasent aware about parry and archery ..but without parry how do i avoide getting slaughted
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Max dci and hit and run :)
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
but based on what stratics says if i am using a 2 handed weapon say crossbow and i have parry and busdido it dosent work with archery just melee

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Not Archery.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Diskordya

Diskordya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Being an archer, the point is to not get hit, try to kite your target whenever you can and would go ok.

The template looks very decent, and is very flexible.
- Respect Is Everything -

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
re-did the template a little yesterday

120 archery-20 from headdress
120 tactics
120 resist spells
110 anotomy
105 chiv
90 heal
--thats 645 skill points not sure where to put the rest this is on a 57 month account
117 strenght
141 dex
55 int

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Why do you want 105 chiv with an archer? Is it for holy light spam? Archers shouldn't be close to their victims.

I say drop chiv to 70 or 80 and put the 75 skill points that are left plus 25 or 35 xtra points in bushido.
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
well that was incase of close quarters but im willing to move it down ...this is my first archer just want to make sure i have it right

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

well that was incase of close quarters but im willing to move it down ...this is my first archer just want to make sure i have it right

What are your mods going to be?
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Not Sure Looking For Suggestions

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
you could also bump the tactics down to 110 and be just fine. I would hope you are elf or have alot of mana inc on your suit cause 55int prob wont be enough. drop your dex down to 140 also. that 1 dex wont help you. it goes in (i am pretty sure) 20 dex incriments as heal speeds...

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
yes i am a elf and i didnt know thatabout dex i thpought it was 141 to 150 thnaks for the update on that i will put the 1 in inteligence

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
every bit of mana will help! you can go on test center too and test out your speeds of heals. I am almost positive it is 140 THEN 150. I believe 141 through 149 are all the same....

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
so question should i put the rest of the points into medition for mana regain or focus im not sure it's around 70 points mabey a little more

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
If you use bushido then you wont need to max out hci since LS boost your hci to 45 (which is the max). I would get max dci (ring, brace, weapon, maybe fey leggins), get some mr and lmc (maybe get a rune bettle) and work from there. 141 dex wont help with healing but it will help with ssi, for archers I always try to get 150 dex but it depends on the ssi on your weapon and your stam.
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Heals decrease in one second increments for every 20 dex. That is why everyone stops at 140. You can't reach the next step of 160 because of stat cap :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Remember guys archery base weapon speeds are pretty slow so have more stam increases your swing speed, the 150 dex is not for healing its for hitting like a mo fo :)
Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Kit posted my ssi calcuator somewhere here, need to look for it use it to see how fast your swinging
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pve, pvm, template, visable