Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Customize my house

- - - - - customize house

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
why should u take ure fish out of aquarium? just lock em down not? :S
the shadows will prevail

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Cant go into house customize mode with the aquarium placed. I would have to turn aquarium into deed. If fish are then locked down they slowly decay without being in bowls.
Power is not given, it is taken!

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Here is my stable design if anyone wants ideas, not sure if it's your kind, and its not done yet, troughs are supposed to be where the water is. In the right-most corner would probably be a woodworking area made to look as if I am still constructing that stall. Over in the left-most corner will be a small forge, the trashbarrel will be hidden against the wall. I am removing the chests, and changing the barrel to make it look like it holds apples and pears if all goes right.

Attached Thumbnails

• stable.jpg

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Is that scattered hay the daily rare spawn you get in front of Kahldun?

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
try making a fire bomb, sounds nice to me but doesnt work on my shard :(... (oil cloth and botle of ale, double click the oil cloth and than click the ale).
the shadows will prevail

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
The scattered hay was donated by a guildmate, so I couldn't tell you offhand. :/

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
I also wanna get the horse sadle and bridle in the stable but dunno where to get it. I know its an artie but Im so terribly behind since I cam back. The only artifacts I know of are the ones Ive gotten by killing paragons. (wooden horse, polerbear mask)

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
in dungeon doom u have several artifacts spawning. 4 wepon/armor arty's and many deco arty's. the sadle is one of the. with 100 stealing u can get these artifacts. (100 lets u steal all of them, but 120 makes it easier). to get a full map of doom stealables typ it in at googel and pictures, u will find maps with each arty and the place it spawns.

hope u get it ;)
the shadows will prevail

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Do they spawn once a day like other daily spawns? So I would have to camp there and beat others to it?

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
they are really different from sapwning

http://images.google...l:official&sa=G

here is the link i ment, u see all artifacts u can get in doom, place they spawn and the time they spawn (after 1 hour or more etc). some u see are rare others aren't. hope u got a thief char or friend, otherwise u only can buy them or camp at the sadle, wait for a thief to steal it and murder him. than loot the sadle. (however u have to be a good PK. most thiefs in doom are strong enough to kill the monsters guarding the artifact). if no stealing and no PK? look at paperdoll, not good armor, just take high dmg wep and smash him into the ground :P and make sure to keep away from the stronger thiefs (like those who wear artifacts etc).
the shadows will prevail

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Isnt doom in malas where it has trammel rules. So how would I kill a blue with trammel rules?

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
oh might be but on my shard I can kill blue people (my shard is illegal to play on so can't mention name or any features i think). <-- if illegal please remove

think malas has a bit fo both, 10 logs and 1 ore (not double) and the PK thing
the shadows will prevail

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customize, house