Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I heard a rumor...

- - - - - heard rumor

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
If it wasn't for the supreme crafter (Queen Mum) you wouldn't have cookies. So there! lol

ShadowStriker

ShadowStriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Man.. You guys leave no room for future pvpers... i feel left out

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I'll pk you if you like :)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I'll pk you if you like :)

That's the spirit!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

ShadowStriker

ShadowStriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
how bout i pk you? ;) Have no problem trying, like my vamp killing rampage with striker ARRRR

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
If you pk me shadow I will give you 5 mil :)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

If you pk me shadow I will give you 5 mil :)

I never got that deal!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Leave it to crafters to come picking on Dip & I. :( *takes 2 cookies... Feels much better now :)*

Are you calling me a crafter? :) just because I can? and because I like it? I think you would be proud of me Maddux I have branched out into imo a pretty well rounded and I think an asset on any hunt. (Well except pvp which I havent done yet but am more than willing to learn if Thom would stop dying so much :) and eating up the insurance money)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Merth kicks hiney!

PS Viva la crafting!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

I never got that deal!

b/c you would be in dent :P
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You never said it was 5mil either way, just 5mil if YOU get pk'd, which I'd have me 5mil from you, and maybe it should count as 50 considering my horrid connection at the time.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I am sure Dip will take Visa or Mastercard as well...... even a payment plan can be arranged. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Power Scrolls are always an option for payment also.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Or your pixel soul... :) muhahaha!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShadowStriker

ShadowStriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
wow 5 mill, ok ill 'PK" you with my stealth char....... looks around.....

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Will someone deliever our ultimatium to that other guild.... 5mil for the each of us in the guild daily, or we "pk" them. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heard, rumor