Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I heard a rumor...

- - - - - heard rumor

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I dont know for a fact if this is true so keep that in mind.

A buddy of mine from K*P said a guy quit vamp b/c he was pissed at the gm. This pissed off vamp guy partied this guy from K*P and gave him a web address. The guy from K*P check it out and he said that this site could tell you which spawn was being worked and how many red and white candles where spawned. The guy from K*P I guess used it for a couple days and it would update like every 5 to 10 min. Supposingly, vamp pays so much gold or money per month for it. Seeing this he tells some other guildies; one of the guildies reports it to the devs. 24 hours later the site is password protected. Does vamp have a in with the devs? Does one of the devs play with Vamp?

Again, let me repeat I dont know for a fact if its true, but it's disturbing if it's true >:(
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Wasn't there another site like that before...

I'd say keep thinking of it as a rumor.

Don't think you'd get a dev to say where they play though. Or if they're in a guild. Maybe they just found out that an outsider got access to the site and decided to password protect it. If someone hates a guild strong enough, it's easy to start rumors about them.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
That is very true Ally...
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Just keep killing them :)

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
:)
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I find it hard to believe that if they had a site like that it wouldn't be password protected already.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Originally that program/script was run at/on the searchuo.com domain.
Had a list of players named after teh champ spawns location (Destard etc) and what level it was at

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
There is a an unapproved web server side php script to give you that information.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
naughty naughty!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Looks like Ben is straying to the darkside... Snuggs you better "bunny bop" him back.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I let him go, I have a tendency for the bad boys anyway, thats why I luv you and Dip so much :P

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:)

You really should have protected that site from the beginning Maddux, I understand though, the gold in-take was worth it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dip, stop that. Next thing I will be accused of being Vamp's Gm. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
We all know you put who you want (someone you have complete control over) to be puppet GM's to act like they're in charge while you sit back and watch you're bank box fill.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

We all know you put who you want (someone you have complete control over) to be puppet GM's to act like they're in charge while you sit back and watch you're bank box fill.

Someone talking to you Pub? :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Looks like Ben is straying to the darkside... Snuggs you better "bunny bop" him back.

Nothing wrong with the darkside as long as you dont cheat :)
Posted Image

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Never fails to amuse me how threads always end up being a Dip-Maddux teasing :)

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

lol
We are possibly the most off topic forum I've ever seen. But we have fun with it!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Pointing it out will only perpetuate(sp?) it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Leave it to crafters to come picking on Dip & I. :( *takes 2 cookies... Feels much better now :)*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heard, rumor