Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Announcing the PvP Focus Group!

- - - - - announcing focus group pvp

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Dip Join ..... hehehe... And nerf crafters! :P

:Rofl

That's the motivation I needed. *goes to sign up*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
They didn't say anything about 2d or KR, so hope you guys who can't pvp in KR still send in an application. I think everyone knows you can't pvp in KR anyways.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
*womders how many mongbat bokuto wielding, polar bear riding pvpers will show up*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Looks like the first group was axed.

---------------------------

Oh, there's still a PvP focus group - I have many more apps than spots in the group. Hopefully the second round will take the rules a bit more seriously. If not, then unfortunately we'll probably have to abandon the focus group concept - a shame, because it can be really effective.

--------------------------------
E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic
www.uo.com

-------------------------

But they're still accepting applications.

-----------------------------

Sure - if you weren't in that first group, you're still welcome to apply. Spots are definitely limited, though.
--------------------------
E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator

source: UO U.Hall

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Sorry Ben & Dip.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I dont understand what they mean by they didnt take the rules seriously?
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Someone leaked some information. Not sure if there is an NDA agreement for the group.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Thanks Ben and Ally :) . Was sitting here wondering how they could of messed up the short list to send the email :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I can still apply :)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
The Dev's should banned the offending accts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
And everyone's account that is still active gets billed to their CC.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Lots of discussion in Stratics about the axing of the first focus group.

Here's Jeremy's response on this thread...

What the H happened to the PVP fprum?

Y'all are being rather overdramatic about this - here's what happened:

- We open up applications for the focus group. We get a whole bunch.

- We sort through about half of them, accepting some and not others.

- We post the first draft of some changes, and let the group have at it.

- Various people (probably a very small percentage of the participants, sadly) email/post/send around the changes, occasionally with wild speculations attached.

- None of the ones reported to me were dumb enough to use the same usernames, and frankly I ain't a dectective. We (ok, actually, *I*) kicked the lot of them, and started over with the remaining, as-yet-unsorted, applications. (Of which there are plenty.)

- We all go our merry way.

I keep telling people that you don't want official forums, because you wouldn't like me as a moderator. When we have a rule, it's because we mean it. Hopefully this regrettable occurrence will not happen with future groups, and I'll be spared the tedium of sending out twice as many invites as I wanted to. In the meantime, the PvP Focus Group forum is humming merrily along, and the devs involved are busy tinkering away.

-----------------------------------------------
E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic
www.uo.com

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I keep telling people that you don't want official forums, because you wouldn't like me as a moderator. When we have a rule, it's because we mean it.

There's nothing wrong with that!

Make the forums, and get to kicking!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: announcing, focus, group, pvp