Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Another Post (skills)

- - - - - post skills

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mystery323x

mystery323x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
When you create a custimized character you pick 4 in the begining can you get more later on??

Also im a Ninja with some magery.....When i use a magery skill it unequips my weapon is there a why to re equip it fast or to stop the whole unequiuping thing???

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
The reason your magery is unequipping your weapon is the weapon needs to be "spell channeling". Check your weapon for those words :D

As far as skills go, even on a newly created character you can select more skills. Your total skill points is what will matter, this is 700 and will increase by 5 for every year your account is active to a max of 720. :XXhippylove:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
You can pick 5 to begin with and can buy a 6th character slot,though I think it was the 9th Anniversary edition that gave a free 6th character.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
Ok you can add skills at anytime.

You picked four yes?

Know as far as I know all skill start pointing up. To see all skills use (alt+k for 2D client) or in kr on your hotbar the 3rd button on the right (character sheet is one, journal is two, skills is 3)(use tool tips, at least I do until I get use to KR)

now each skill will have an arrow either pointing up, down and there will be something that looks like a padlock if it looks open the skill is not locked, if it looks closed its locked.

if you have chosen your 7 skills go through each list in the skill tree and lock all skills you do not want to use, point the other 3 to up if they are not up already. Some skills like focus and meditation you do not have to activity use they will go up as you play the game. other skills like ninjitsu have to the spells in the nnja book to actual gain skill.

IS that any clearer?
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: post, skills