Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Another KR Video [ but by far one of ze best ]

- - - - - kr video ze

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source UO Kingdom

I made a new KR video wich tries a bit to compare KR and 2D Client.

Download (27MB, DivX 6)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very nicely done

Quite bit of work you put into that. I really liked your starting and ending transition into and out movie with the clouds and the zoom n stuff.

So will we be getting sequels to this?

Cathat

Dave "CatHat" Brown -
UO Character and Environment Artist -
EA Mythic -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very well done! EA should contact you about putting that on the KR page as an advertisement. The comparisons are well done.
What program did you use to capture the video? I've been looking for a good program to make videos for some boss fights in WoW, and would like to make use of it in UO as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somebody explain to me why I get music and swirly lights instead of the video? In idiot speak please, media player is something I've barely ever used.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You prolly dont have the right video codecs loaded for it to play right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to all [smile]

Hi, you need to have to install the DivX Codec (can be found here). If you still have problems playing the video with media player try the DivX Player or try the VLC Media Player (you can get it here).

I use Fraps to capture Videos. An alternative would be Gamecam. This works fine with all Direct3D Games.

Capturing the old 2D client is a bit tricky, i used Camtasia for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

I watched it.

I enjoyed it. I see what KR can be, I hope it won't be long before we can all experience it like that, and in all our miriad character types.

That, more than anything I've seen previously, gives me hope.

Now.......all we need is a free worldwide give-away of gaming computers circa 2003 or 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Definatly a great video, shame one person had to reply with such disrespect and rudeness though
Thankfully the mods took care of it.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Yes :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm