Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Starter kit PvP Templates

- - - - - kit pvp starter templates

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
This thread is intended for the posting of Starter PvP templates ONLY. PLease keep it simple, but effective. Has to be cost effective!

Please discuss in the regular forum. Thank you!

Title of template:

SKills
xyz
xyz
xyz

STATS
xyz
xyz
xyz

Equipment/MODS

Race

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

draken

draken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
Skills
fence 110-120
heal 100
anatomy 100
parry 110-120
tactics 100
resisting spells 110-120
chivalry/focus 70

Stats
str75
dex125
int25+stat scroll

Equipment
heart of lion
ancient samurai helm
royal leggings of embers
shield w/ hci/dci (museum replica is best bet)
ring/braclet with hci int/dex bonuses
sleeves gloves gorgets to have mana regeneration or hp regeneration. If you dont have these items already can prob get for mil or under per piece.

Race:
Human

Kiros

Kiros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Skills:
Archery 120
Anatomy 120
Tactics 120
Resisting spells 120
Ninja 80
Chivalry 60
Healing 90

stats:
str 95
dex 125
int 35

Rune beetle Carpace, Mace and shield Glasses, Leggings of bane, Mr 2 arms, sleeves, and gorget, some sweet jewels and 3 good bows. Magical Short, Heavy X, Crossbow :laugh:

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
Skills (all the 120s are ones that should eventually be 120)
Macing 110-120
Tactics 110-120
resisting spells 110-120
anatomy 110-120
healing 95
chiv 65
(got about 80 points to play with if ur skill cap is 720, if so for new pvpers id go with something like hiding to get away since ur new and probably wont be too crucial right off the bat)

100 str
120 dex
30 int

first priority to a new pvper would be resist then MR atleast 10 mr with all mid 60s resist , Id suggest Rune beetle carapce,Leggings of embers, and the rest HIGH resist mr2 or mr1 with uber resist armor

Race: if your new id go with Elf for the int/mana bonus

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Skills:
Archery 120
Anatomy 120
Tactics 120
Resisting spells 120
Ninja 80
Chivalry 60
Healing 90

stats:
str 95
dex 125
int 35

Rune beetle Carpace, Mace and shield Glasses, Leggings of bane, Mr 2 arms, sleeves, and gorget, some sweet jewels and 3 good bows. Magical Short, Heavy X, Crossbow :laugh:

I like all this but

Archery 100 hunter for dex and 20 skill (120)
Anatomy 120
Tactics 120
Resisting spells 120
Ninja 80
Med 70
Healing 110

Rune beetle Carpace (faction), Spirt of the Totem (faction), Fey Legs (faction), Stormgrips (facton), sleeves, and gorget Mana 2 reg (mana inc or stamina inc with Lmc), K then ring with hit 11+ and Def 11+ with lmc and dmg inc (poison resist 8+) and braclet with hit 11+ and def 11+ with lmc and dmg inc (Poison resist 8+), Then 4 good bows. Magical,Comp, Heavy X, & Crossbow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Father

Father

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Not wise to use that much faction gear. I spent alot of my money on faction gear, Then I dropped factions... And there goes your stuff.

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
It really does not take long to farm all silver you need to fully outfit yourself in faction gear,shouldnt particularly be time consuming nor expensive at all.It just frustrating because of stat loss and how easily exploitable faction system is.

Chadwick

Chadwick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
For PVP, I like switching between these 2

Fencer
120 Fencing, warfork (Bleed/Disarm) and kryss (Armor Ignore)
120 bush
120 parry
120 tactics
100 heal (get to 120 w/ 4 year account)
120 ant
Total 700

- Train up and use a lesser hyro, if you get dismounted or you dismount someone else you can attack with it (a pitckfork dismounts).

- You'll hit hard and be hard to hit with Bushido and Parry

Fencer/Archer
120 Fencing, war fork (B/D)
120 Archery, comp bow (AI)
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Healing
60 Bushido
40 Med (to 60) or Chiv if you absolutely must Sacred Journey
Total 700

- (120 fencing + 120 archery + 60 bushido gives a mana reduction to your special moves)

- Heavy hit with Hit Lightning, Velocity, 40 SSI, comp bow AI and running shot for easier kill shot.

My thoughts:
Resist is pointless,
Roll with a trapbox (from a low level tinker) and orange petals always and you'll see why.
Chivalry is unnecessary,
You can recall with scrolls so no need for sacred journey.
Assume your fighting the best of pvper's they are going to have all 70 resists so no need for Consecrate weapon.
The one set back is you do lose Close wound for healing your war horse after you res it :reye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swords79

swords79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I need some good pvp archer templates? Anyone got any?

archite666

archite666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Theres no starter level mage templates...

Here we go...

120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Resist
100 Anatomy
100 Poisoning
100 Scribe
060 Meditation

Stats
Str 125
Dex 15
Int Everything else

Go elf, you will have another +20 mana.

Template is very straight forward, anatomy keeps you from being hit, poisoning is awesome right now and scribe makes your spells hit harder. 60 meditation is really the max anyone should be running. Run a suit with 16+ MR and you got plenty of regen.

This build is perfect for learning the finer points of playing a mage and just enforces the basics of magery.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kit, pvp, starter, templates