Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hybrid PvP Templates

- - - - - hybrid pvp templates

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
This thread is intended for the posting of Hybrid PvP templates ONLY. Please discuss in the regular forum. Thank you!

Title of template:

SKills
xyz
xyz
xyz

STATS
xyz
xyz
xyz

Equipment/MODS

Race

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Ulfhedinn

Ulfhedinn

When a problem comes along, you must whip it

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Haven't played long enough to know a great dealbut here's what I'd go with

Title of template: Too Pretty to Hit:)

SKills

120 Archery
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
80 Mage
120 Eval Int
100 Resist Spells
80 Parry

STATS
Str 90
Dex 105
Int 30

Equipment/MODS
No Idea but the bow would need around 30% hit (x) spell
Race
Human

Memento Mori

Posted Image

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
I feel right now one of the very tuffest char temps at all that is almost unkillable and kills many is this

120 animal lore
120 tamming
120 parry
120 wrestling
120 resist
80 ninja
40 chivalry

Nice to get out of issue with ninja and mirror images.
Walk though Par fields with resist
120 wrestling with parry and 45 def is almost unhittable
7 time or so pets are just way way tuff and with pet balls this person can pull and run after anyone keeping stuff on screen and dismount using bolos.
The chivalry is for getting around and healing him and other also using remove curse and such.
This char is pot chugger and with wrestling disarms and parlize stikes so really tuff to fight.

stats:
125 str 80 dex 50 int
145 str 85 dex 60 int

Equipment:
I use spirt of the totem for 20 more str use cc for 5 des and carpe tunic for 10 int and such also have Big fists and mean pets

Race:
Human (jack of trades)
better mana reg and get spell weaving us this for lower level spells.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
very very interesting temp
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Few char like this bro and tell ya good as blue they kill very very many or in group as red they are the main reson you dont want to fight them they are killing killing and more killing

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Few char like this bro and tell ya good as blue they kill very very many or in group as red they are the main reson you dont want to fight them they are killing killing and more killing

what shard are you on would love to watch you in action
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Really Im in 7 or so shards Lol heh

Glamorous

Glamorous

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
I fail to understand the need for both 120 taming and lore...

With gm each you dont have problem controling a mare and bettle...
Posted Image
"Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experiance."

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
need over 106 to control since if you drop it and such since I have char that use under 100 use rings and stuff on another account and with skill over that can but at 100 or just under cant even if 120 lore or 100 lore and 120 tame bettles and my dog dont lissen even feed and everything but like to have 120 since more godly looking heh

dirge_inferno999

dirge_inferno999

Red Eyez --Pacific--

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
what is CC stand for im trying this temp out on the test shard so i can see if i like this temp and ill try it on real shard.. I am moving to a new shard so i might make this template..

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Unless I'm missing it (which, I probably am), I don't see where anyone said CC, but in most cases, it stands for Crimson Cincture.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

dirge_inferno999

dirge_inferno999

Red Eyez --Pacific--

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
OHHH LOL duhhh lol.. im trying this out now on test shard im in brit fel if anyone wants to tag along my char name is Hakuto Mitsuguri =D

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Good luck! I'm sure you'll run across others there.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

drawn

drawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
120 mace
120 tact
120 parry
120 bush
120 SS
120 necro

2/6 with ornie, uber war axe/mace

strangle - bleed - evil omen - concussion blow - pain spike.

pots, confidence, SS for heals. trap box of course ;)
dexxer killer but a sucker against 2 mages

come to LA to see in action :)

King Kyrite(KOK)

King Kyrite(KOK)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ya, I ran that temp about 4 years ago, was great...

Its better with swords tho, Not a big mace fan... I am a bigger fan of a bokuto,
plus I had ninjitsu on mine,
Its very difficult to heal :( I would destroy that temp on every one of my pvpers

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
CC is crimson apron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swords79

swords79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

120 mace
120 tact
120 parry
120 bush
120 SS
120 necro

What Are some good suggestions for a suit with this temp

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

120 mace
120 tact
120 parry
120 bush
120 SS
120 necro

With this template I would drop necro to 60 (you will loose poison strike and strangle) or if you must keep poison strike and stangle 105 and drop parry down to 100 and pick up the rest in med. But SS is what affects the damage so at 60 necro you keep 100% pain spike, evil omen, blood oath and corpse skin.

PS. Since mystic is so strong alot of people cheat on there poison resist because theres not many necros left. If you can get your hands on 100% poison dmg weapons you will deal some mad damage.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

What Are some good suggestions for a suit with this temp

For a suit i would think it would be something like.

Spirit of totem (15 hci and stat)
Crimson cinture
I would use blood wood spirit for the 15 skill points.
Glads collar (mad resist and 10 hci)
fey legs (20 dci 6 hpi)
Conjueres garb
quiver of infinity
lt sash

ring: 3fcr 15 hci/dci 20 lrc filler in lmc...even if you can only fit 4 lmc that puts you at 38 (or ep if your not using lrc) You can also drop hci down to 10 for more LMC if you run the faction primer
gloves sleeves and chest. imbued with proper resist 20 lrc 8 lmc and 2 mr on each you can fit it. Do resist as needed and if you have a left over mod on the piece put on stam or mana increase.
For weapon I would do:

SSI, DI, HLD, Fireball, 5 hci (or dci if you run the faction primer on arms)

Remember you need at least 80 dex to use your parry and you will want good mana too. This is just my sugestions. Like I said I've never ran this template.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hybrid, pvp, templates