Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Atlantic Down...

- - - - - atlantic

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

MansonNails

MansonNails

Worshipper of Trent Reznor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Can anyone tell me why Atlantic keeps going down this morning? I just got home from work not too long ago and this is my only time to play today, but my home server is down..... *grumbles and pouts*

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
I Beleive Alot Of Other Shards Went Down They Could Be Patching Or Testing ..probley Testing

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
There was a patch [ small] yesterday @ 10 30 pm [ GMT] and 3.30 [PDT] .

The problems with Atlantic are a different issue,and are being discussed presently on Stratics http://boards.strati...b=5&o=&fpart=1'> here if you have access there.

There has been no dev's response because that part of the world is sleeping atm, so Jeremy wont be in work for about another 3 hrs.

I am sure she will get onto it as soon as she can and explain whats been happening :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
when i got home it was fine the patch must have been real small didn't even even see it upload

Lady_Moraine

Lady_Moraine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
From what I understand, is that there are a few duped items on the shard. I have also been told that someone has been exploiting some sort of bank bug located in Fel/Brit.

I know the duped items are true.

As for the Brit Bank Bug, haven't heard any response as of yet. As for now I will continue to dig deeper.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
source http://www.uoherald.com/news/'> UO Herald

Posted by Jeremy Dalberg,03 Jul 2007 17:53:10 EST.

Atlantic is currently unstable - we're investigating and will post when we have news. Thanks for your patience!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

From what I understand, is that there are a few duped items on the shard. I have also been told that someone has been exploiting some sort of bank bug located in Fel/Brit.

I know the duped items are true.

As for the Brit Bank Bug, haven't heard any response as of yet. As for now I will continue to dig deeper.

Im curious to know how you know that Lady M :P and a BIG welcome to UOForums :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
we use servers here at work we have like 20 of them ..from what people are saying it could be and if it's not game related it could definitly be weather related there r electronic storm moving throught the country

Lady_Moraine

Lady_Moraine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Im curious to know how you know that Lady M :P and a BIG welcome to UOForums :)

Well I have a few friends that actually reported the dupe bugs, and thought that it might be something to do with it.

Just like when they cleaned house because of all the duped bank checks a while back.

And the Brit Bank thing is just a little static from stratics. ;)

Who knows though, it could just be like that commercial, where the guy is flipping the light switch that doesn't do anything in his house, then it cuts over to the old lady that is his neighbor, and the garage keeps going up and down on her car.

Iuno, either way JD FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

P.S. Thanks dear, good to be here!
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Lady Moriane :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
welcome lady moraine

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
I just logged on fine.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atlantic