Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bushido/Dexer templates

- - - - - bushido or dexer templates

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
This thread is intended for templates ONLY. All discussion will be posted in the regular thread. Please PM Baldguy or post a reply in the regular section if there is a particular template that needs to be added. Thank you!

Title of template:

SKills
xyz
xyz
xyz

STATS
xyz
xyz
xyz

Equipment/MODS

Race

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Majere

Majere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Bushido Archer
Skills:
100 Anatamy
120 Archery
120 Bushido
60 Chiv
100 Healing
120 Resist
100 Tactics

STATS:
110 Str
110 Dex
35 Int

Equipment/MODS:
Siege Perilous single bless comp bow with hit lightening, HLD, SSI and DI.

Race:
Human
"Siege is the best form of UO one can play today..."

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
well have to say more like this since any or non should say archer, most all mages, and every necro, and 9 out of 10 fighters lose to my fighter.

120 anatomy
120 fencing
120 bushido
120 parry
95 heal
60 chivalry
90 tactics >:(

still works use to be 90 heal and 100 resist much better you dont need boxes all the time.

Stats:
120 str 105 dex 60 int with 104 mana use pots to start with this char
140 str 125 dex and 104 mana

most char do this with

145 str 150 dex and 60 mana or so with pots
150 str dont need dex pots unless cursed

Epuipement/mods:
I use since gain better def and parry with 2 handed two godly pichforks one 48 fireball, 38 lower def, 32 healing, and 25 speed> other is 42 lighting, 48 lower def, 15 hit chance, 30 speed, and 47 damn inc. I use totem for 15 hit and extra 20 str.

That way with items and such im 45 hit, 45 def, and 40 lmc with 70 70 68 70 70 suit if elf was 75. I also have 11 mana reg I feel you need this since over that you lose mana reg even though it is more since you need med and such.

race:
Human :P

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
Is that 11 mr including the bonus from being human??

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
eather or bud at 12 it not good need like med or something but with that and good mana reg and lower mana cost it rocks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheFather

TheFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Suggestion, Lower bushido to 100 (same effect) and raise tactics to 115 or 120 if 115 make healing 100, With the 120 anat the 100 healing shouldnt matter.

smooter2

smooter2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am a returning vet to UO, reactivated my account after about 5 years off... Can anyone help me with tweaking my old dexer into a great pvp char for todays skills?
Here's what he's at currently:
120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
106 Resist
73 Focus
61 Magery
109 Str, 100 Dex, 51 Int (he has a +25 stat scroll on as well)

I 'quit' playing right after AoS came out, so before necro, chiv, bushido, etc could be added to char in place of magery or focus. I'm looking mainly to use him at felucca spawns, to ward off the red invasions with my guild.
ANY advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
120 Resist
120 Bushido

85 Str, 110 Dex, 60 Int pot up with items and such easy to get to over 100 mana, helps you get also with +20 str on totem +10 mana on rune tunic and +8 mana on stormgrips.
get like pot 130 with trisic +10 be 140 str, 150 dex, and over 101 mana.

Items get you pot ring with 10+hit 50 ep and lmc, Braclet with hit/def with dmg inc.
get faction items. pot chug, use bush, have healing and god fighting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WarderDragon

WarderDragon

"I want to do bad things to you."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
120 Resist
120 Bushido

How does this template work without parrying?

Posted Image

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
without parrying you'd be better using something other than bushido

Guest_leegibbs_*

Guest_leegibbs_*
  • Guests
help! please i have just returned to UO after about 8-9 months off my current bush/parry char is as follows

Anat 117.5 working towards 120
Bush 102.7 working towards 120
parry 120
resist s 110 working towards 120
swords 120
tact 120

total 720

str 100
dex 109
int 41

i was told that arms lore now compliments swords, is this true? or should i stick with the template i'm aiming towards? if not what shopuld i drop in order to get arms lore up?

WarderDragon

WarderDragon

"I want to do bad things to you."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
As far as I am aware, Arms Lore doesn't do anything for your melee abilities. It is a crafting component that impacts the quality of weapons and armor you create with a blacksmith.

Your template is missing a healing ability, such as Healing or Chivalry. Are you planning on going without and using potions? I would drop Resist and add Healing.

Posted Image

Chadwick

Chadwick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
PVP Bushido/Dexer

120 Fencing, warfork (Bleed/Disarm) and kryss (Armor Ignore)
120 bush
120 parry
120 tactics
100 heal (get to 120 w/ 4 year account)
120 ant
Total 700

- Train up and use a lesser hyro, if you get dismounted or you dismount someone else you can attack with it (a pitckfork dismounts).

My thoughts:
Resist is pointless,
Roll with a trapbox (from a low level tinker) and orange petals always and you'll see why.
Chivalry is unnecessary,
You can recall with scrolls so no need for sacred journey.
Assume your fighting the best of pvper's they are going to have all 70 resists so no need for Consecrate weapon.
The one set back is you do lose Close wound for healing your war horse after you res it :reye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bushido or dexer, templates