Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Map Screeny

- - - - - map screeny

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Could someone post a screenshot of their KR map pls? I just wanna see if mine's just like everybody else's. I can't remember who posted a map with a lot of detail on it, and I can't find it.

Mine is still the beige color, with some roads, and green dots for the treetops, and the white outline of buildings. Is that it? Are they still working on the map?

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Morning Ally,you can find some screenies here and I am just going in game to show you some thing else :P

brb....tabby

Ok, heres the best I could do for you.

Excuse my wobbly arrows,hehe,hope this helps a bit.

Posted Image

I will look to try find out for definate,but I dont think they have finished yet with the map .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thanks Tabby. It looks the same as mine. I thought I remember seeing one with more detail and colour. Maybe I was dreaming :)

Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Wow, they made it a lot better since beta...before, it only had roads and a bunch of colored dots, that new part looks a lot better.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Yes they are improving a lot of stuff .Also in Darkscribe's adress to the 'nation' he said the following

What can you look forward in the weeks to come?

1. A new female paperdoll in a more feminine pose

2. Windowed mode maximization

3. More macros and action buttons, letting you streamline your style of
play

4. More improvements to the chat system, with more options, easier
channel creation and more access to global channels

5. Map feature enhancements, with more options and customization
features

6. And more fan requested features. We listen, we prioritize, we build – all
based on what you are telling us

See you in a new Britannia!

Aaron “Darkscribe” Cohen