Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

say/emote macros

- - - - - macros say or emote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EtraDor

EtraDor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I need help making macros for commanding my pets. for example, to say " all follow me " . I read through the forums, mabey I missed something.... please help me. -thanks :tard:

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums EtraDor :)

Go to "Main Menu" then "Create Macro". That will bring up two windows. On the bottom of the left one will be the words "create macro". Click that. The window that it will bring up will have a small square. From the window that was on the right will be an icon representing "say". Drag and drop it on the small square. When the icon is in place you will then have a window to type text in. Be sure you DON'T use any capitals in the macro. Last I knew pets wouldn't respond to words with caps :-/. After saving it. You will have the new macro listed in the left hand window. I believe you dbl click on it to assign your hot keys to it. Close both windows and your ready to go.

Also would like to direct your attention HERE. Several posts helping with the new client :)

Vepl
  • Tabbitha likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Welcome to UOForums EtraDor,and Vepl isquite right how it was explained.

To save looking through the whole thread ,you will find Macros here and Pets here

There are little images of the right buttons to use .

Let us know if you manage to create what you need :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EtraDor

EtraDor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yuppers, that did it. I was doing it wrong, wasn't putting the say button on the right box. Thanks guys!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: macros, say or emote