Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UO:KR interface guide

- - - - - guide interface uokr

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
Daft1, have you tried saving your character/setting file from 2D then just uninstalling/restall it?
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Arquestian

Arquestian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Hi,
I just started using UOKR because my 2d got a update virus(virus does not allow me to update not a virus from update). I am having alot of trouble with little things like giving a single apple to a horse if i have multiples. also targetting is a huge issue for my tamer, I have hit myself and my pet with magic (which seems to anger Drags I don't recommend) and limits my effectivness in group hunts. I know I'll get used to this system but man do I miss my old set up. please if you can give me just a few hints on how I could set this up as close to 2d setting as poss I would really appreciate it. Also I appologize in advance if this was at all covered in this thread(I did look through and copy down alot of info but it could have gotten past me). As always,
thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

To get a single item from a stack hold down the SHIFT key and Drag the item, in the top left hand corner a box will appear where you can adjust the amount you want to take, hit "1" and then enter and you will have one apple.

In regards to targetting, there are a few ways to handle this problem. If you have a spell on a hotkey, you can right click the hotkey, choose Target, then choose either Self, Current, or Cursor. Self will always make the spell hit you, current will always hit whoever you have targetted, and cursor of course is more like 2D.

The other way to handle this is to click on your intended target and drag their hit bar and then just always target the bar.

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
thank you for the help I did actually reinstall and I didn't lose my old settings. I still use uokr for my crafters since the macro is better IMO but hunting I love my 2d. thanks again for the info

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, interface, uokr