Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

RP PvP Template assistance...

- - - - - assistance pvp rp template

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
Hi all,

I've decided I wana make a new pvp character specifically for RP PvP but with the option to Fel PvP as well.

I want her to RP an (and only those who have read Wheel of Time will understand) an Aiel. Which basically means a she is a really fast warrior with beautiful technique!

I want something quite hard to use, so i can adapt...but im only good at making up basic templates! can anyone help...

*High Dex is a must*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Hmm there is lots of temps in here and goto area where exactly what kind like archer or mage or tamer or what you need then helps to make this easy to help you with let us know k

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
Im thinking...a warrior fencer, but with a complex strat that takes a lot of getting used to! (Everything except Necromancy please! And not too many 120s, im poor)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
We also have to remember in the skill build for RP PvP his suit will not be permitted to have magic properties :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
ok do this easy temp and dont need many 120s but few k

this char is not any but one 120 but very usefull I use many like 5 or so 120s when making chars.

100 anatomy
110 fencing
120 parry
110 ninja get ring with hit and ninja and stuff try to get this to 120
70 chivarly
110 bushido
100 heal

if get money get 120 fencing, 120 ninja, @ 120 bush

This easy char and has lot of good thing dont need resist really use traps and apples.

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
I dont have 720 skill cap either :(

No tactics?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
hmm dont need tactics get weopens and stuff to get 100% damn inc and you have little more with anat but that is np

100 anatomy
110 fencing
120 parry
110 ninja get ring with hit and ninja and stuff try to get this to 120
60 chivarly
110 bushido
90 heal

try that then when get more points put in chiv, and heal :)

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
Thats the problem...in RP PvP i'm not allowed to use anything except GM crafted items. Weapon can have a max of 40% DI. :)

No magics at all...

What about focus & stats?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
that is a good skill but if you use the skill stated up should be just fine k

Stats be for fast healing get this

115 dex
90 str
rest in int

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
But i wont regen mana for specials, and with chiv, bush & ninja im gona need it!

Its a confusing strat :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Just get the med from your armor and stuff dont need much just 9 med or so.. dont worry heh

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
As i said above, in RP PvP we are only allowed GM Crafted items, so no magical armour or weapons!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

I want her to RP an (and only those who have read Wheel of Time will understand) an Aiel. Which basically means a she is a really fast warrior with beautiful technique!

Perhaps you can give a brief synopsis of "Wheel Of Time" for those of us who have not read it, to help us out.

Actually Rp PvP templete is easy to come up with, because you dont have alot of choices. Your going to have to use a fast weapon (Which one? I have no idea for I have not read the book.) You state you need alot of Dex, perhaps you can use potions in to boast up your stats. Alot is going to rely upon your timing.

As for Fel based PvP, Your chances of sucess are very slim. I have yet to see a pvp templete with limited skills be sucessful from a "Professional PvPer or Duelist."

Please remember a large majority of us are not familar with Core rules. If Macdaddy's suggested templete is not workable, let us know why.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
Ok, yeah sorry i should have explained that first!

Firstly, in the wheel of time, the Aeil are a warrior people who are regarded as some of the best fighters in the world. They have a really strange fighting style, and are often very fast and athletic. The also NEVER use swords.

Secondly, in CoRE, we aren't allowed any magical items except nigthsight. All weapons have to be GM crafted with a max of 40% DI. All armour is GM non-runic made. We aren't allowed jewels or talismans.

Weapon wise i was pushing towards fencing, because i think a short spear would fit in well with the character and I can switch weaps.

Linking to the template above...I was thinking about...

120 parry, 110 fenc, 110 ninja, 110 bush, 100 medi, 90 anat, 60 chiv.

Working on the basis that i could use confidence to regen my stam & hp. And i could chiv heal as well. And medi for the mana regen. Im not sure though, its a bit touch and go!

Can i use Bush spells at the same time as chiv?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
heh that works also but like I told you you really dont need med if you get proper items to work with in your suit.

be
9 mana reg or so
4 hit reg or so

be 35+ lmc
be 40+ hit chance
be 17+ def with that char

There is many things to help with that char but not too hard since your not putting much into it kk let us know k

Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Governor of Vespenland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
Ok...

As said above...we arent allowed ANY magic items in our suits or weapons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

120 parry, 110 fenc, 110 ninja, 110 bush, 100 medi, 90 anat, 60 chiv.

Just a sugestion, and I only know what core rules or limitations that you have posted here. Why 90 anatomy? Without healing, I dont see much of a point of having 90 anatomy. Whay not bump chiv 100, for more sucessful use of heals and holylight. The remainder into tactics or focus.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
hehe if good char makes your suit and stuff with runic kits it will be char made and still have magic propertys and be able to use in that idea heh and such

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I wish more PvP guilds followed Core's rules. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
yea but some try to do old stuff so they are not doing like 120 skills and no amazing stuff to make them good only skill and how they play

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assistance, pvp, rp, template