Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

chars

- - - - - chars

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
I really think there sould be more stuff put in girl chars and boy chars more str and weakness but more what do you think guys and gals heh

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
i think there should be equality of the sexes keep it on a even keel i wouldn't change it

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Trouble is it isn't even now. IF you consider that a girl elf can wear everything and a male human has limited selection :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
ye sbut thats just clothing he was talking about stats ...i agree clothing should be even and weapons also but gender stats should be the same

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
not really they should make man little str or something and let women have more int or something like that

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

not really they should make man little str or something and let women have more int or something like that

Realistically, There are many women in better shape than most men ( excluding Dip and Myself), and would hair color affect women's intelligence (Only joking Ladies)? Stereotyping will not enhance game play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

ye sbut thats just clothing he was talking about stats ...i agree clothing should be even and weapons also but gender stats should be the same

It's not just clothing, it's armor. And males can't get unicorns.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Dip a wise man does not play leap frog with a Unicorn. Besides you men get Ki-rins.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

Touche! (sp?)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
the only thing wrong with characters is that they can be near gods in Sosaria... they dont need the skills they once needed to survive in the lands....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chars