Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UO Auto Map?

- - - - - auto map uo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

chave982

chave982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I just downloaded UO AutoMap, but it doesn't seem to be working right. I see labels of towns and shops and stuff, but everything else is just black...no land, water, mountains, nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Are you using UOA?
Posted Image

chave982

chave982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I'm not using UO Assist, I'm just using the Auto Map (UOAM).

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
you have to download UOA to get UOAM to track character location. You do NOT have to pay for it, jsut launch the game through UOA.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
You in 2d or KR?

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I used to use UOAM,but never needed UOAssist.

However I read that UOAM will not work with UOKR.So that may explain your problem,if your using the new client.

If you need help with the settings in UOKR for the radar map this link which I was kindly allowed to use ,should help you out.

If you are using 2d though, then UOAM,can be downloaded from its new home here

I have just downloaded it and it's working fine on the now 'old' client :)

Oh and I still havent got UOAssist :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
never used uo assist...used automap for a long time and liked it...but can't get it to work on my computer anymore...tried downloading it again today but still doesn't work no idea what happened or why it won't work anymore
but if you can get it to work it's great
Posted Image

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
From Belxan's web site (http://uoam.net/uoam.html)

If you aren't running UOAssist then you are really missing out!
UOAM really shines when you're running UOA with it. Among the benefits are:

Houses and boats will show up in UOAM just like they do on UO's radar map.
UOAM can display notifications for things such as players going into Panic! mode and directions to a marker or player right in the game window.
UOAM can be controlled from directly within the game.
UOAM can automatically map out the player structures on your shard as you walk past them.
You'll never need to calibrate UOAM again.
Check out the section on the new UOAssist pane for details and a complete list of UOA enhanced features.

You even don't need to register UOA to enjoy these additional benefits. If you are too cheap to pay for UOA, get it anyway, run it and minimize it. That way you'll still get all the cool new UOAM features. (And before some of you get your shorts all wrapped up, Tug is not only aware of this, he has given me permission to tell you about it.)

Basically, you have to recalibrate UOAM everytime you login, unless you have UOA installed. you do NOT have to pay for it, just launch UO (2d version only) through it.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auto, map, uo