Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'drums'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Ultima Online Forums
    • UO General Discussions
    • UOForums Partner Sites
    • UO News
    • UO Guides and Essays
    • UO Event Forum
    • Ultima Online Roleplaying and Storytelling
    • UO Misc Forums
    • Ultima Online Shard forums
    • Ultima Online Trade Forums
    • Ultima Online Guild Forums
  • Ultima Franchise Forums
    • Ultima Series
  • UOForums General Area
    • UOForums General Discussion, suggestions and News
    • UOForums Support
    • UOForums Interview Area
    • UOForums Contests and Special Events
  • Other Games
    • General Gaming Chat
    • Lineage 2 (EOGamer)
    • Minecraft
    • Shroud of the Avatar
    • World of Warcraft
  • Off Topic Forums
    • Off Topic General Discussion
    • Science discussions and news
    • Sci-Fi Discussions
    • Funny Stuff
    • Spiels and Rants
    • Tech Help/Discussions

Blogs

  • Ramblings of a Half Elf
  • online earning
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • Fargo's Blog
  • Sable's Blog
  • baba g's Blog
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • simple info's Blog
  • portuguesalinda's Blog
  • jhenmoores' Blog
  • fundone2000-BR's Blog
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • Aedon's Blog
  • Jirel of Joiry's Two Cents

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Biography


Location


Interests


Occupation

Found 2 results

  1. This Sunday all militia men and women are required to gather outside the Swaggers Inn at 8:30pm BST/UK Time. Yer are to arrive in correct uniform, armed, armored and appropriately supplied for war! I expect to see all of yer there doing yer duty to Vesper!!! When? Sunday 8:30pm BST/UK Time Where? Gather outside Swaggers -Escaflowne
  2. *Drums beat out a steady rhythm to the footfalls of troops pushing their way from the woods. Ronin and Ninja pour into the streets from the North as the Yomotsu Warriors flank the City to the South. One by one the doors of the Citizens homes are layed to splinters, as the contents of each are ransacked.* *From the center of town a Trumpet can be heard, as Okimoto strides through bodies and rubble strewn about the street.* "Have you found the Chest?" Okimoto removes his helm, then peers down at an ornate gold box in the hands of one of his men. The man lowers his eyes and raises the off
×
×
  • Create New...